John Nuth - Friday, September 11, 2015
If you are starting a business, particularly if you haven’t been in business before, you are likely to be full of questions:
- - What structure should I use? Do I need a Limited Company?
- - What type of expenses can a claim?
- - What records do I need to keep?
- - How much money should I save for tax? And when will I have to pay it?
- - How can I save some tax?
- - Should I register for vat?
We’ll cover all these areas at your free initial meeting so you can start your business with confidence.
Once you are up and running we will work with you to clarify your business objectives and assist you in achieving the aims you set yourself when you first started your business.
We operate under a fixed fee agreement – with monthly payments to help with your cash flow – so you will always know what you are going to pay in advance, all normal communications are included.